Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What Is Happiness?

I've been struggling to be happy lately, because of my stupid boy problems. No, I don't hate the boy. I miss him and wish that he still liked me. But I can't let this sadness run my life! I need to learn to be happy, whether this guy is in my life or not.
I woke up this morning still feeling pretty upset. I just wanted to roll up in a ball and cry. I had to enroll for my junior year at school today, and it went pretty well. I just hope I can handle all my classes! When I got home, I laid down and went to sleep for like 3 hours. When I woke up, I felt so much better! I've actually been smiling and laughing quite a bit this evening.
You probably think I'm a whiny, depressed teenager who's always sad and only thinks about boys. Well you see, that is highly untrue. I mean of course, I think about boys a lot. I am a girl after all! But I also think about many other things as well, such as my future. I want to go to film college and become a movie director. That's my big dream. I also want to get married and have children. Oh, and I want a yellow Camaro with 2 black stripes. (Duh, I'm going to name him Bumblebee!)
I'm often thinking about new video ideas, but I've had a bit of a writer's block this past week. I'm also writing a book, and I have no idea how to start off Chapter 10! I need to find some inspiration.
I like to play video games, listen to music, read, and draw to pass the time. I guess you could say I'm artistic. When I'm upset, I find that I listen to mainly Three Days Grace and Linkin Park. They're my 2 favorite bands! I feel like their music is really relatable. I've also started listening to Metallica and Nirvana quite a bit. They have great songs.
So, I think happiness is when you let go of all your problems and allow yourself to be happy. You can always be happy, as long as you don't let your problems and stress run your life! It's taken me forever to finally figure that out, but I'm happy that I finally feel better!
Here's a couple links to songs that make me feel better. They might not be your style, but give them a chance and you might end up liking them! :)
(The first is "Iridescent" by Linkin Park, the second is "Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLYiIBCN9ec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qOvNgEsZ9s



No comments:

Post a Comment