Thursday, August 15, 2013

Now What Am I Supposed To Do With My Life??!

Approximately 10 minutes ago, I finished the video game 'Transformers: Fall of Cybertron'. This is seriously one of the most fun games I've ever played! I was doing a boss battle (I won't spoil anything) and I was like "Man, I hope the game isn't about to end!" Well, then an achievement popped up saying something along the lines of "The Battle Has Just Begun!", so I was like "Sweet! The game isn't over yet!" Sadly, the game was over. I actually got tears in my eyes, I'm not sure why. I know, pretty lame, right?
I'm a huge Transformers fan. I enjoyed this game so much! This game made me forget about all my problems and I just had fun! I know I probably sound like a total nerd, but that's just how I feel. You can judge me if you want, it won't bother me. I am a geek. I love superheroes and cars and aliens. I play video games and watch Doctor Who. JUDGE ME!
Anyways, I'm just really sad that the game is over. It was so dang fun! But I'm planning on buying the first one, and I'm guessing that they're making a third one if the battle has only "just begun!" So, yeahh. Until next time, see ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment