Sunday, August 11, 2013

I'm Sorry!!

Ok, I know I said yesterday that I was going to make a video, but I'm sure you figured out that it didn't happen! Here's the story. So we went to the beach, and the friend that directed us how to get there had to leave early. So needless to say, we got lost on the way home. We got home much later than expected haha. I was busy writing a spoof of "When A Stranger Calls" that evening, when all of sudden Jessica's friend had to leave. She's the main character, so we just decided to put it on hold until later. And yes, I had plenty of time to make "Not So-Superheroes" today, but it just never happened. I have to work for 10 hours on Monday and Tuesday, so maybeee Wednesday some new videos will be made! Stay tuned, and sorry for my procrastination!!

No comments:

Post a Comment