Saturday, August 24, 2013

Smile! It's Saturday!

It's the weekend everybody! Isn't this great!?? I'm definitely happy. I survived my first day of school yesterday. It's going to be a longggg year. My classes are going to kill me! I don't know how I'll be able to juggle it all! I'm already stressed about it. But I'm sure I can do it. I mean c'mon, I'm Bridget Bradbury! I can do anything! (Well, almost anything)
At least I'm a junior now, so I'm not so close to the bottom of the food chain anymore! Thank goodness! Jessica is a freshman, and she said that she doesn't like high school. Haha, I don't blame her! I mean it's fun to go to football and basketball games and go to the dances, but it's so stressful due to all the drama and homework. But we can do it! If I survived freshman and sophomore year, I know Jess will be able to!
Until next time, peace! :)  -Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment