Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Oh Boys....

Bridget is very sad right now. I'm having boy problems.. I know, just what you want to hear about. NOT. I just honestly don't know what to do. Do I give up on him or keep trying? Why are boys so difficult? I'm sure boys think girls are the most confusing creatures on the planet. But I think boys are pretty confusing too.
I hate being sad. I like this guy so much, but he told me he doesn't have feelings for me anymore. I could seriously feel my heart breaking into a million tiny pieces. I'm sure you're thinking to yourself, "Gosh, get over it Bridget! Seriously!" Well, I'm sorry. I'll be completely honest, I hardly ever cry.. Until it comes to boys.
Ok, I'm done talking now. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. Sorry for the depressing post, but I can't bottle up my feelings. I think my heart would explode if I did. Ok, bye everyone. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment