Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ughhhhhh...

Hey guyssssss. Man, I feel like pure crap today! Why can't I feel this sick during school? My nose is running and I can barely talk. Oh, and not to mention the fact that I feel like my head is about to explode!! Man, this sucks eggs!! I want to be well so I can have motivation to actually do things! We did make a video last night, but that really ran me down. I probably shouldn't of gone out into the freezing wind with no jacket.... 
But anyways, enough of me being a baby. Break is already almost over!! :( I have to go back to school next Tuesday, which seems a bit strange. I don't know why we don't just go back on Monday. But hey, I'm cool with it. 
Did you have a good new year? I suppose I did, although it was a bit strange... I won't go into detail though. Well, I think that's all for today. See you later!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment