Wednesday, January 22, 2014

An Official Slender Man Movie?!

I use this picture of SpongeBob because I'm super happy! Why? Well because I just found out that a real deal Slender Man movie is being made!! :D
I found out this news this afternoon during English class. I was supposed to be researching Mahatma Ghandi, probably spelled that wrong, sorry), but I figured that I had enough notes already so I decided to look up Marble Hornets, so I could get myself a little more acquainted with it. And after a little searching, I saw official news that a big budget Slender Man movie is in production! It's supposed to come out sometime this year!! I have never heard of the director, but the guy that is portraying Slendy is named Doug Jones, who has apparently been in a lot of awesome movies! He's 6 foot 4, (yeah, I looked it up), and he looks like the perfect guy to play good old Slender.
So I hope you guys are as excited about this as I am! I cannot wait for this movie!!!! Yayyy!!! :)
Thanks for reading guys! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment