Friday, January 10, 2014

This Is Why I Hate High School..

Rumors, rumors, rumors...
I don't understand why people decide to start crap that isn't true. It may not seem that bad when you just hear about it, but being on the receiving end is not a good feeling. I just don't understand. In case you're wondering, I've become one of the many people that has something totally untrue being said about them. I try to be as nice of a person as I can, but I guess even that won't stop the nasty things that float around. Well, I've finally decided that I'm going to distance myself from the negative people in my life. It'll be tough. I care about some of these people soo soo so much. But if they don't like me anymore, it's not really worth it, is it?
I'm just so darn confused right now. I hope that I've never made anyone feel like this, because believe me, it's an awful feeling to have.
I just want to say that if any of you are going through a difficult time or are being bullied or made fun of, I'm here for you. I may not personally know you, but I bet I can relate. I would love to help anyone who is feeling down. There are always people around when I need them, and I would like to return the favor as well. I guess I can only go up from here, so I'll just try to keep smiling. :)
Let's see.. Here's some updates. I'm planning on making some gaming videos this weekend. If I feel up to it, I'll have another go at Slender tonight. Maybe being scared will help me feel less crappy somehow haha. And I have a couple new video ideas, but once again, I'm not really motivated to make anything right now. I think I need a little R&R, and then I might have a little brighter outlook on things.
So as always, thank you thank you thank you for reading. I know I'm probably an annoying teenager sometimes, but I'm glad that people like you take time out of your day to read what I have to say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment