Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sleep>Videos or Videos>Sleep ???


Why am I so tired? It's not like I've done anything strenuous today. Maybe it's just part of being a teenager. I wrote a script for a new video, but honestly I don't really have the energy to make it right now. All I seem to want to do is sleep! 
And I need some help guys. How do I convince my Mom that the career I want to pursue is a good choice? I'm sure you know that I want to make movies for the rest of my life. My Mom supports me in my decision, but I can tell that she's disappointed that I chose this career path :(  I want her to be happy about my future job! Has this ever happened to you? Have you followed a path that your family isn't all that excited about? If you have any advice, please let me know! I want to make my Mom proud. :) 
Ok, I think I need to get some shut eye. I'm really struggling right now haha. I'm going to sleep for a little while, and then I will crank out a new video for you guys! You guys deserve it, and I want to keep you entertained and coming back to see more. So, I'll see ya in few hours! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment