Thursday, January 16, 2014

I LOVE SLEEP

That's going to be me in about an hour. Sadly, I won't actually be turning into an adorable kitty cat. But I will be snuggled up in my bed, getting some much needed rest. I am burnt out. I need sleep, otherwise I won't be able to function! Thank goodness we have a three day weekend!
And to make this post a little more interesting, I decided to talk a little bit about my latest YouTube obsession. It's a series called Marble Hornets. It's about a group of people who start making a movie, and the director soon realizes that he is being followed by Slenderman O_o
This group does an amazing job of giving you the creeps. I'm actually starting to get freaked out, but it's so fun to watch! I hope one day I'll be as good as these people. Check out Marble Hornets on YouTube- if you dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment