Friday, November 1, 2013

What Have I Done???

First off, I just want to say that I am truly sorry! I said that I would post a Creepypasta story everyday up to Halloween, and then I didn't! Here's what happened. Monday was a terrible, terrible day. Something happened at school, and well... I started crying. I'm a little embarrassed about it, but I was just so upset. I'm fine now, it just all happened at the wrong place and wrong time.
I stayed home on Tuesday. I didn't feel well and I just didn't have the energy to go to school. Wednesday I had to work on the Halloween Special for our Youtube channel, so that took up most of my time. And Thursday I finished up the video. It took me a good chunk of time to edit.
So yeah, I'm sure you're thinking "Excuses, excuses Bridget...". I really do feel bad! I wanted to do a story every day for you guys, but after all the stress that plopped down on my shoulders, I just couldn't seem to do it. I'll try to make it up to you guys somehow! I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Halloween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment