Monday, November 25, 2013

Let's Get Another Round Over Here!

Wow, it's already almost Thanksgiving! You know what that means! Time to stuff yourself till you're almost positive you're stomach is going to explode! This picture I added is pretty much the epiphany of what I'll be doing Thanksgiving day, except I'll be eating turkey and whatnot instead of ice cream.
And oh my, how could I forget? I checked the blog yesterday, and I couldn't believe my eyes! Over 1000 views!!! I cannot thank you guys enough! I mean, this is just amazing! Seeing that there are so many people that read the blog instantly brightens my day. Seriously everyone, thank you so much! I hope that I can continue writing posts that are interesting to you guys, so that you'll keep reading =)
That's all for now. I still have to pack for the trip we're going on. I'm going out of town to see some family, and I'm super excited because I also get to leave after first hour tomorrow! I was going to skip school altogether, but of course I have a test in my first class (Precalc, ughhhh) I can't promise that I'll post these next few days, but I'll do my best to keep you up to date. Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment