Saturday, November 2, 2013

Batman: Arkham City

I mentioned about a week ago that I got a new Xbox game; Batman: Arkham City. Now, I'm aware that Arkham Asylum came before Arkham City, but this one was on sale so I went ahead and got it. It's super fun! The graphics are so amazing, probably some of the best I've seen. The game has a dark, serious feel, which I really like. This is also probably one of the hardest games I've ever played. There's a lot of puzzles to solve, and a lot of them are tough! But that just makes it all the more fun. Games aren't as interesting if they just give you all the answers to the puzzles. When you finally solve a puzzle or a problem, it makes you feel pretty BA ;)
So yeah, I'll continue playing this one. I haven't gotten very far in it, just because I'm a slow problem-solver haha. I'm also almost finished with Transformers: War for Cybertron, which makes me sad :( I have so much fun with these Transformers games, and I never want them to end!
Check our Youtube channel out tonight for a new video: What I Like and Dislike About Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I'm choosing to do this Transformer movie because it seems to be the most hated one, which I don't really understand. Yeah, it has it's flaws, but don't all movies have flaws in them? So I though I'd tackle this one and see if what I think matches up with what other people think. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment