Saturday, November 16, 2013

I Miss The Good Old Creepypastas...

Now that Halloween is over, I miss doing a Creepypasta everyday! I was having a lot of fun with them, and there are a lot of great stories out there to do! So I'm thinking that maybe every once in a while, I'll do a Creepypasta! I feel like maybe you guys enjoyed them, and I sure as heck enjoyed doing them! So yeah, maybe I'll even do one tonight.
In other news, I finished my book! I almost started crying after I wrote the last line. I've put a lot of time and effort into this book, and I had a great time writing it. It helped me escape the outside world for a while, and I think it helped me become more creative and even find myself a little bit. But no need to worry about me being depressed, I'm already preparing to write the second book :)
Let's see.. What else do I have to tell you guys... Oh yeah! Today I'm going to try to make a video in which I clone myself so two of me are in one place at the same time. Yeah, if I can pull this off, I'll be really happy! I did it last year in my computer class, but I haven't tried to do it with the editing software that I have. So wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment