Monday, July 29, 2013

When Will It End?!?!

I was so excited this morning, because I realized that I only had 4 more antibiotic pills left to take! These pills are huge, and I almost choke on them every time I try to swallow them. At about noon today, I noticed that my shoulders were really really itchy. And then my arms started to get itchy... Then my face... And then I got a fever. I thought I was breaking out in this rash because of the fevers I've been having. Usually when I have a fever, I'll break out in lots of itchy red bumps after the fever breaks. I believe the rash is called fifths (I have no idea if that's how you spell it). My Mom and I decided that I'm probably allergic to the Sulfa in the antibiotics. So I've been scratching all day. Those 7 hours in the car were torture. I could not quit scratching! And I don't know, there's just something about being stuck in the car and being tired and itchy that just grinds my gears. So, it looks like I'll be visiting the doctor tomorrow. Ughh. Oh well, I know I could be off a lot worse.
I'm so glad to finally be home! Don't get me wrong, I love going on vacation, but I'm also kind of a homebody. I really wanted to play my new game tonight, but I think I'm too tired and itchy to be able to fully enjoy it haha. I will definitely play it tomorrow! I can't wait! Hopefully I can get some videos made soon as well. I've been so busy lately, it's hard to find time for everything! That's all for now! I'll do my best to post tomorrow! Goodnight world =)

No comments:

Post a Comment