Monday, July 8, 2013

What I Think About Split/Second

Hi again! So, I finished playing the Xbox 360 game of Split/Second a while ago, and here's what I think about it. First off, it's really fun! If you like racing games, you will probably like this. The graphics are really good as well. There's a lot of cool cars to use (but you have to unlock them) and there's all kinds of different colors that you can choose from. The controls are pretty simple, and it didn't take me long to get the hang of it. The hardest part for me was figuring out how to drift correctly, but I think I got it haha.
Split/Second is a game made by Disney surprisingly. The premise is you tried out for the racing reality show called Split/Second, and now you're in, so you have to race your opponents and try to beat them (duh). The better place you get, the more credits you earn, which you can use to get new cars and places to race. The really cool thing about this game is that you can change your route on say, your second lap, so then it's a whole different lap than before.
All in all, this is a really fun game! I would recommend you to try it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment