Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Funny Story

Yesterday, my Mom bought a big purple exercise ball for us to use. We blew it up and played with it for a while, then forgot about it once we started watching Star Wars last night. But then my youngest sister decided that she wanted to sit on it and bounce during the WHOLE movie. My sister Jess and I were getting soooo annoyed, so we threw pillows at her trying to make her fall haha. (We're so nice) That didn't work, so we asked her what the ball's name was. At first she was calling him Mr. Ball, then that name suddenly turned into Kapowwie (Ka-Pow-Wee). Every time we would try to touch Mr. Ball/Kapowwie, my sister would scream and say "Don't touch Mr. Ball! I mean Kapowwie!"
Before I went to bed, she came into my room and said "Bridget, I realize that my family is more important than Kapowwie". For a 6 year old, she talks so grown up sometimes. I gave her a big hug then we both went to bed. It's moments like these that make me realize how important my family is to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment