Sunday, October 20, 2013

This Is Halloween, This Is Halloween. Halloween Halloween Halloween Halloween!

I love that song so much. In fact, I just love the movie "A Nightmare Before Christmas". It's an incredibly good movie. But anyways, it's almost Halloween! Only 11 days till all the little kids are marching around the neighborhood in their costumes, begging for more candy.
I really enjoy Halloween. It's such a fun holiday! Candy, scary movies, costumes, haunted trails, all that jazz is what makes Halloween so fun. This Halloween, we want to make a scary video to celebrate. We're not really sure what to make yet, but we're brainstorming! Hopefully we can make a good, scary video :)
Sorry that it's been a while since I've posted. I've been busier than heck and I was a little under the weather yesterday. I'm ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment