Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mood Swings!! And My Book

Being a teenager, I'm  always having different moods. Like today, I went from tired, sad, happy, sad, determined, depressed, tired, happy, sad, meh. I can't decide how I want to feel! But here are some ways that I try to make myself feel better. As I said yesterday, I listen to music and make videos. I also play the piano, draw, sleep, play video games, and continue writing my book.
I'm actually almost done with my book. I'm on page 117 right now, chapter 16. I've been writing since June, and I'm having a blast with it. I love making stories up in my head, and I feel that writing these stories is a good activity for me to do. What is this book about, you ask? Well, that's for me to know and you to never find out. It's not that I don't want people to read it, but I just feel like folks would judge it. Also, it's got a lot of personal references that people just wouldn't understand. In a nutshell, this book is a story about my life in an alternate universe. A lot of things are different about my life in the book, but many things are the same as my real life. I know that I'm being very vague right now, so I guess I'll let you guys see the first sentence of the book. "The sound of an explosion woke me up."
Did that grab your attention? Haha, probably not. I really do wish that I had the guts to tell you what this book is truly about and what the plot is, but my writings are one thing that I just hate being judged on. You can judge my videos, you can judge me, but don't judge what I write.
Ok, I think I've typed enough for tonight. I really really do not want to go to school tomorrow. It's very tough right now for different reasons. But at least it's almost the weekend! I'm going paintballing on Saturday, so wish me luck! I've never gone before..!
Alrighty, thank you everyone for reading! :)
(Sorry if there are any typos, I'm doing this in my kindle so it's a bit harder to type)

No comments:

Post a Comment