Sunday, October 6, 2013

Project Fear

It's October, which means haunted houses! Jessica and her guy friend invited me to come along to this spook house called Project Fear last night, and I agreed to go. I tried so hard to find a guy to come, but none of the boys I asked could come! (I even invited my ex, but he couldn't come unfortunately). So I went with a bunch of freshman! It really wasn't that bad, I actually had a good time! Pssh, I didn't need a boy to protect me!
Ok... Maybe I did need a boy. Project Fear was flippin' scary!! They do it in an old abandoned school in town, and it's creepy even without all the monsters and whatnot added! There are so many clowns, and I hate clowns! There's just something about them that seriously freaks me out and makes me want to cry. Pretty much the whole time I just held on to Jessica and dug my face in her back. I was so scared to look because I knew something would jump out at us.
It was super scary, which was good! The people that put it all together did an awesome job with it! I think that they had a lot of cool ideas that worked really well. For example, there was an elevator that you had to get in. It didn't actually go up or down, but it shook which made it feel like you were on a real elevator. And then when you get off, you're in a whole new place.
So yeah. I had fun last night, living the single life! You don't always need a boy to have fun, even though normally it helps ;)
I'm currently working on a commercial for this business that asked me to help them out, so it might be a while before I get a new video posted. But if I possibly have time today, I'll try to make one! Sunday is my brainstorm day. I go out on my back porch, listen to music, and start writing scripts and ideas that I have. So keep checking back for more! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment