Saturday, October 12, 2013

Paintball!!

I went paintballing for the first time ever today!! It was sooo much fun! Even though I'm not very good yet, I had a great time. I went with 2 of my guy friends, who are a lot more experienced than me. (I wish I could say that the 3 people in this picture are my friends and I, but I would be lying..)
I managed to shoot one person (that sounds wrong.. Ahem) I managed to shoot one person WITH paint. That made me feel pretty accomplished!
I really want to go again sometime. I want to buy a purple paintball gun and a Spiderman face mask to complete my look. If I do go again, I will definitely take some pictures. I brought my camera with me today, but silly Bridget left it in the car.
Here's something embarrassing I did. When we got to the paintball place, I gave the cashier guy my wavier. He said "Just sign the top please". So I signed the top of the paper. A few seconds later I realized he meant SIGN THE SPOT THAT NEEDS YOUR SIGNATURE, WHICH IS NEAR THE TOP OF THE PAGE YOU AIRHEAD. Ok, he didn't say that to me, he just took my paper and went on with his life. But I felt like a total idiot when I saw my buds sign the blank line that needs your name. Normally I'm not this dumb! I don't know what came over me. But hey, we all make stupid and embarrassing mistakes sometimes. So maybe my embarrassing story will make you feel better about yourself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment