Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Video Game!

On Sunday, I ordered myself a birthday present off of www.amazon.com. I really really wanted Transformers War For Cybertron for my birthday. I didn't get it, so I ordered it myself! I got it yesterday, and it's awesome! I haven't had a ton of time to play it since I've been so busy, but I already love it! The graphics are amazingggg! I can't get over how beautiful this game is.
My guy friends have been begging me to get Minecraft for the past forever, so I finally bought some Microsoft points at Wal- Mart today. I'll probably download Minecraft after the football game tomorrow. I'm really excited to play it! I don't know a ton about it, but it looks really fun!
As I am typing this, I see that the blog only needs 29 more views to reach 500! I'm really excited for the video I'm going to make you guys. I have a lot of ideas swarming through my head, and I think it'll be good! :)
Thanks for reading everyone! Keep checking back for more posts! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment