Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Transformers 4 Teaser!! :DDD

Did you guys see this commercial during the Super Bowl??? I sure did!! This is the only reason I even watched the Super Bowl! Guys, you have no idea how excited I was to see this commercial. I got tears in my eyes and my heart didn't stop racing for the next couple of hours! This is how much I love Transformers. It's been 3 years since we've really seen Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, and the others. It felt like a much needed reunion to see these guys again, plus some fresh, new faces. Like Grimlock! Just look at this picture!!!!!! He looks so BA! And so does Optimus. He got a whole new look, and I love it! Man, I can't wait for this movie. June 27th. Just a little over 4 months! June 27th is also my Mom's birthday, so hopefully she'll want to go see it too!! :) 
What were your thoughts on the commercial? Are you also super pumped, or dreading yet another Michael Bay film? Let me know! Hopefully these next 4 months go by fast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment