Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Bucket List

I thought that to change things up, I'd discuss my bucket list. Of course I'll include pictures. I think pictures make things more interesting. Let's get this started!! (By the way, this list isn't really in any certain order)

First off, it is my dream to go to film school. I feel that it will be the best way to help me get into the film business. I'm very interested in New York Film Academy, but I probably won't be able to afford to go there. I'm sure I'll find a good college though. :)

And that brings me to my next dream. BECOMING a movie director! I talked in one of my earlier videos about how I was inspired to become a filmmaker, and it's honestly what I love doing, even though I still have a lot to learn.
I'm sure you all know of my undying love for Linkin Park. Someday, I WILL see them in concert! Oh man, that would be amazing! I'm always checking to see if they're touring anywhere even remotely close to me, but I haven't had any luck yet. But I won't give up! And also, some good news about Linkin Park. They have a new album coming out this summer!! I can't wait!!!!! :D

This may seem cliché, but I really really REALLY want a Bumblebee Camaro. And yes, of course I'm going to name it Bumblebee and put Autobot decals on it! (Unless of course I can find a special edition Bumblebee that already has all the goods) The Transformers movies have made me fall in love with this car, and I know I would feel so BA driving this beautiful baby around!

Yes, this is Michael Bay. Yes, a lot of people don't like him. But I want to follow in his footsteps and direct the Transformers films. I love his films, but I want to make Transformers movies that all of the old-school fans will love as well. I think it'd be cool to bring back some of it's Generation 1 roots. :)

I told my Mom that when I'm rich and famous, I'm going to buy her a new house. A NICE house. She's always wanted a nice, big house, and I want to give it to her. She definitely deserves it!!

You probably know that I have a YouTube channel. I think it'd be awesome to become YouTube famous! I'm slowly but surely gaining more and more views and subscribers, and maybe someday these numbers will start growing by the minute. ;)


I can't even describe how bad I want to go to Comic Con!! It's like geek paradise, and I'm pretty geeky!! My sister Bernadette and I are determined to go one of these years when we're both a little older.

I would love to meet Steven Spielburg. He's so inspirational to me. In my opinion, he's one of the best directors ever. I am simply amazed by every movie of his that I watch. He truly has a talent, and I hope one day I can meet him. :)

Well, that's all the time I have for today. I hope you enjoyed this list. And I also hope that I can mark all of these things off my bucket list. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment