Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wow!!

As you might've seen, we recently uploaded a spoof of the trailer for Transformers Age of Extinction. I must say that I'm super proud of it! We worked our butts off to make this video, and I think it turned out awesome! And we've gained 3 more subscribers since the video was posted! I know that this doesn't seem like much, but it doesn't take a lot to make me happy. :) I have no doubt in my mind that we're going places. The Amazing Spider-Man trailer spoof really helped kick start things for us, and now this Transformers spoof is taking us even further.
I would like to thank everyone who has supported us, subscribed to us, watched our videos, and/or read this blog. Your support and encouragement is what keeps me going. I couldn't do this without everyone in my life. I'm just at a loss for words.
Here's some advice for anyone who wants to achieve greatness. As you know, it all starts with a dream. Make that dream happen. You've gotta believe in yourself and work hard, and the rest will fall into place. I believe in you. :)
Thanks again everyone! Here's a picture that made me chuckle. I hope it makes you laugh as well. :)
(Pictures from Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment