Saturday, March 29, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!


Are you ready for this? We are! The trailer for the new 2014 live-action reboot came out recently, and of course we're going to spoof it!! Bernadette and I just bought supplies to help turtle-fy ourselves, and hopefully we'll get the video done in a few hours!
When I watched the trailer for the first time, I must say that I was a bit disappointed in the appearance of the turtles. Yeah, they're supposed to be mutant aliens in this version, but they just look so strange. Creepy almost.. And Mikey's lips are wayyyyyy too big. But maybe I'm being too judgemental. I'm going to try to watch this movie with an open mind. I love the Ninja Turtles, and I want to see them portrayed as well as possible in this new movie (which comes out August 8th I believe)
What's your opinion on the trailer? Excited or scared for this new reboot? Who's your favorite turtles? Mine would have to be Raphael. He's so BA, I love it haha. So anyways, check our YouTube channel tonight for this new spoof! And watch the original trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjsWpM9zFU
Click here to go to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BradProductions5
 Images from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment