Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's Almost Christmas! =D

Oh my gosh guys, it's December!! We've already gotten some snow here in Kansas, and we're expecting a lot more this Sunday night! I really hope we get a ton of snow so I don't have to go to school haha. I'm super excited for Christmas! Man, I love Christmas. It's definitely my favorite holiday. And not just for the presents either. On Christmas morning, I'm always the first one up. I'll run around the house early in the morning and wake up the other girls. And I love the feeling of thankfulness and appreciation that comes with Christmas. It makes me feel very thankful that I have my family.
So, what do I want for Christmas? Well, I really want some Beats Headphones. They sound awesome! And I'm not really all that sure of what else I want, but I know my Mom will find something that I'll like. :) I think that I'm probably getting some stuff to help m out with my video making, which is great! I need all the stuff I can get!
What do you guys want for Christmas? I'd really like to know! Feel free to comment if you want, or tell me about a Christmas tradition your family has. The priest at our parish always comes to our house on Christmas Eve after Church, and we talk and eat fudge. I'd really like to hear what you guys do. :)
Sorry that it's been forever since I've posted. This week was a killer! The homework is being piled on, and I just can't keep up with everything! But I'll catch up with Youtube and the blog this weekend. Well, thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment