Sunday, August 3, 2014

Vacation

Ahh, I must say that it's nice to be on vacation. And it's nice to finally have time to post on the blog! So, what's been happening with me? Well, I just finished working for the summer at my Uncle's restaurant. It was a great experience and I made some good money. And then I got my wisdom teeth taken out this past Tuesday. It hurt BAD. My mouth is still pretty swollen and I'm still in a lot of pain. Thank God for pain pills! We'll be heading back home tomorrow, and then the next day I'll already be busy with a babysitting job. Man, I'm so busy! I really want to make some videos with the girls, but that's yet to happen. Hopefully later this week we will have some time to finally make a spoof or something. 
So anyways, sorry that I haven't posted in quite a long time. I'm back now, and I will try harder to post more consistently! Bye guys :) 
I can't smile yet, but we are having fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment