Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer!!!

It's finally summer! And I'm finally done with my junior year of high school!! Thank the Lord! I couldn't take another day of school. I was so stressed and sick of everything. And now, I don't have to worry about school for 3 months! Yay!
So anyways, what's new with me? Not much, actually. I've just kinda been living life day by day. I'm really hoping that our YouTube channel will continue to grow more popular as time goes on. We've done really well and have grown a lot in just a few months, which makes me very happy. I feel more motivated to make videos when I know that people enjoy them. And hopefully we can get some guest stars in our videos sometime.
About a month ago, I posted something about us getting a green screen. It is awesome! We love it. It's sooooo darn cool. You can pretty much make any scene you can imagine with it.
I'm excited for a lot of things this summer. Besides Transformers 4 coming out in theaters, there's also a new Transformers game coming out, called Rise of the Dark Spark. I can't wait! I loved the first two games, and it looks like they're tying both the movie and video game franchise in together with this one. Hopefully I can pre-order it so I can get it sooner rather than later. And Linkin Park's new CD is coming out in June! You may know that Linkin Park is my absolute favorite band. Some people hate them now since their music is so different than how it used to be, but I think that's what makes me like them. They experiment with all different kinds of music.
Ok, I think I'm done talking now. I will try to post more this summer since I'll have loads more free time. So, thanks for reading guys! :)

Can't forget to pop in a funny Transformers picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment