Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Operator


www.deviantart.com

Hey guys! Remember a few weeks ago when I talked about the official Slender Man movie? I've done some more research, and have found out that it is going to be called "The Operator." The Operator is what the people from Marble Hornets called Slendy. They're basically the same, but The Operator doesn't kidnap young children like Slender Man does.
Doug Jones plays this iconic character. Who is Doug Jones you ask? He's one of those actors that you see everywhere, but just don't know his name. Take this character for example.

Yeah, Doug Jones played the Silver Surfer in Fantastic Four. He's played a ton of other crazy characters, but most of the pictures are pretty creepy, and I don't want to scare anyone haha. This guy is crazy talented. At over 6 feet tall, I think he's the perfect person to play Slendy- I mean, The Operator. Man, I'm going to have to get used to that.
And finally, here's a picture of what he really looks like. He's so cool! I mean, just look at him! He's one of those actors that I would really love to meet and maybe even work with someday! I have a great respect for actors like him. He's always in a crazy costume or wearing a ton of makeup, yet he seems like one of the most sincere actors out there. I can't wait to see him in The Operator.

Pictures from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment